Join the Fresh Films Boston Summer Film Program and Get Paid to Make Movies Every Day!
Apply today to build film skills and learn the ins and outs of filmmaking with real industry professionals! This is a PAID, 5 week-long summer film training program for Boston Public High School Students! No experience necessary and space is limited, so APPLY NOW!
This is the summer program for you if you want to…
- Film music videos, short films and documentaries!
- Get experience using professional equipment including camera, boom mics, lighting and audio recording!
- Create scripts, storyboards, shot lists and more!
- Become an expert video editor!
- Learn about careers in film!
- Be hands-on in the pre-production, production AND post-production process of filmmaking!
You will walk away from this program with new skills, new friends and 4 new film projects to add to your portfolio! Jump start your future college and career plans this summer!
Students in the program will get paid through Fresh Films. Fresh Films Boston Summer Film program is funded under the Governor’s Supported Employment for Youth (YouthWorks) program, through the Economic Development and Industrial Corporation of Boston (EDIC) and Office of Workforce Development (OWD).
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a paid program, you are only paid for sessions you attend. Priority will be given to students who can attend all/most sessions.